Wednesday 11 February 2015

Inspiration Destination

Well another week over on the Inspiration Destination Blog.  This week we have two sponsors Kenny K and Meljens.  As usual it's an anything goes challenge so come on people lets see your creations.

This is my card using Anime Rocker from Kenny K, you can find him here.  I coloured him with promarkers and the papers were a download I have, when I remember where they are from I will tag them.


This one is my card using Mud Puddle Boy from Meljens which you can find here.  Again coloured using promarkers, everything else from my stash.


4 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Ohhh I love both of your cards Bev. One can never have enough boy/masculine cards. Both images are so cute and coloured so nicely. Lovely indeed.

Hugs.

Michelle said...

Hi Bev,
I like your cards. The colours are great.
xxx Michelle

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

This looks so cute. He's gorgeous x

ahlers5 said...

Such cute cards. I love the colors you used with the Kenny K image.